The electronic requirements of projects at Charles Thompson’s are handled by our own in-house control and instrumentation department. This team provides designs and material supply and also installation work for the skid package and filter dryer products we manufacture.
Depending on your individual requirements, our in-house instrumentation department can offer:
- Functional design specifications (FDS)
- Instrument specifications from client supplied P& ID’s
- Cable tray routing
- All installation work
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) protocols
- Site Acceptance Test (SAT) protocols
- Software writing (CTL is an approved GSK PLC programme-writing company)
- Software and hardware acceptance testing
- Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ) assistance.